Monday, February 12, 2007

Project #10 Scratched but Quickly Replaced!

Sort of like the wacky astronaut's future missions, my SAL project #10 has been scrubbed. It was to be the Banff sweater, but has been frogged. Too much time had passed since I last worked on it to know why I had 2 different sizes going, the sleeves were not right because I was running out of yarn, and yada, yada, yada the rest is history. However, that yarn will not go to waste! I will create this jacket. I know it is the right yarn, I know I have enough yarn, I know I will have happy yarn! I am likely to have enough left to make this purse which is a free pattern!



So with that said I created a NEW SAL #10. It's a hat for a fellow church-goer who is having a girl on Thursday. I really love this little free crochet pattern!



Working on SAL #11, 12 & 13 simulatenously. Just need to weave in the ends of #11. 12 is a secret and 13 is a sock for Mr. Knotty. Stay tuned!

No comments: