Saturday, January 20, 2007

SAL projects 5 & 6

WHEW! I got my SIL's scarf done, pressed and Mr. Knotty is on the way to the post office as I type. Her b-day is Tuesday. Here is what the final project looks like:




I crocheted it to increase the bulk and for the speed of completion. The section that goes behind the neck is smaller and will hopefully be easier for her to wear and enjoy. This was made with Moda Dea Sassy Stipes in Crush, same as the hat.













I also finished a hat for a friend who is about to have a baby! Seems as though all these babies are coming at once. Fun to see those tiny, sweet and oh so trusting little faces. The miracle of life is just that isn't it?



This was knitted with Sirdar Snuggly Fair Isle.














Today and tomorrow I am to finish up another project. This one for Knitty Yoda. Then I will cranl out a few more baby hats and begin working on large projects.

No comments: