Sunday, January 21, 2007

SAL #7 Complete!


I completed SAL #7 last night. This was a caterpillar pillow that is a head and neck rest for a baby. I started this in October! It may be hard to tell but the I-cord is purple and the eyes are navy blue. I really hope Knitty Yoda likes it and that it will be useful for her sweet new baby! The yarn is Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece and I really like working with this yarn!! See my other site for additional pillows made in different colors.


Working on SAL #8 which is a pair of socks for Mr. Knotty. One down, one "toe" go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! something different - it's amazing what we knitters can come up with! ;-)

I'm working through my UFOs so I have to work from my stash. You can visit my blog at www.2hot2knit.blogspot.com